Beautiful of November
On 19th November 2011
Awesome dayyy ever <3 Because my 2nd family the Verians , you guys is the best and i love you guys so much ! Sebab diaorang buad suprises birthday untuk saya , ok sangat terharu sangat sangat , even nangis tak tunjuk tapi sebak :') sebab suka sangat tak terkata ok , sebab sebelum ni daiaa tak pernah dapat birthday yang macam ni , semuanya sebab Verians and my lovely <3 ok mmg tak terkata la ,daia dapat jumpa syang2 daiaa yg dah lama tak jumpa :'( ok sekarang baru dpat jumpa . ok tanak cakap banyak sebab memang tak terkata , Thanks guys <3 iloveyousomuch ! Even aku sedih dalam kegembiraan .

This is my Verians Family <3

Ok muka teruja kankan ?

The ' head ' of this prank birthdayy

My adik adik sayang <3

Ok mukaa suka and terharu <3

My suprises cake that they bought for me 

I dont but i love this picture :)

I do love you more then a word love <3

My girls <3


Thanks guys for everthing , i will rememmber this sweet moment until my last breath .






Posted at 6:08:00 AM | 0 CintaBergerak

Welcome

Assalamualaikum, Yayable for the friendly calling.
"Every man needs a woman when his life's a mess , because just like the game of chess.The Queen protects the King"-EAMC



LOVE NOTES




Credits

Blogskin: Farrah Midori
Basecode: Speaking Bunny
Background : Farrah-MidoriEditor : Yayable


Past Time


Heart Chat Bubble